The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable. Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- 1-year warranty
- It is compatible with all iPad and Mac Models.
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
- It allows you to mirror your Mac display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, four Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2020), MacBook Air (2020), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017 and later), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017 and later) and iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840×2160) at 30Hz on: iPad Air (4th generation), MacBook Air (2018 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), iMac (non-Retina, 21.5?inch, 2017) and Mac mini (2018)
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
What is in the box
- Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter