The most versatile speaker in the Marshall Home line-up. Produces a huge sound and looks good in any room, big or small. Proudly display this in your living room. Classic Marshall details such as a textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret and the iconic script logo adorn this speaker’s sturdy wooden frame. Located on the front of the speaker is a brass plate, etched with the establishment date of 1962 – a subtle nod to the brand’s heritage and 60 years of loud. You’ll want to proudly display this speaker in any room.
- 1-year warranty
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
- Wired connectivity plug into the RCA or 3.5 mm input for an analogue listening experience.
- One 50 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer. Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters.
- Mains Input Voltage – 100–240 V
- Stanmore II is the most versatile speaker in the Marshall line-up and is perfect for any room, big or small. Built with advanced components, it produces clean and precise audio, even at the highest levels.
- Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet while maintaining connectivity. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your speaker with no wires required.
- This speaker features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.
What is in the box
- Stanmore II Bluetooth speaker
- Quick start guide
- Legal and safety information
- Mains lead
350 x 195 x 185 mm
13.78 x 7.68 x 7.28 in