Emberton II now packs an even bigger punch than before. The bestselling Marshall outdoor speaker now comes with 10 more hours of playtime than its predecessor so you can enjoy 30+ hours of listening. This new generation has Stack Mode so you can amplify your session by connecting to other Emberton II speakers. There’s also the addition of app support, giving you more control over your sound. full range drivers, two passive radiators and True Stereophonic mean this wireless speaker brings you the heavy Marshall sound you know and love.
- 1-year warranty
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
- 20-minute charge provides 4 hours of playtime
- Get fully charged within 3 hour
- Delivers sound that is rich, clear and loud like the artist intended. Experience absolute 360° sound with True Stereophonic, a unique form of multi-directional sound from Marshall – where every spot is a sweet spot.
- It has a long battery life, with 30 hours of playback time on a single charge. Its compact size, rugged durability and reliable playtime make it perfect to take with you.
- It is tough and resilient, boasting an extremely durable and easy-to-use design that features IP67 dust- and water-resistance rating. It won’t let rain or dirt get in the way of your music.
- By separating out the spatial content of stereo recordings, Emberton II produces a sound much larger than its size and outperforms most speakers in its class.
What is in the box
- Emberton II speaker
- User manual with legal and safety information
- USB-C charging cable
68 x 160 x 76 mm
2.68 x 6.30 x 2.99 in