Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy, and safe.
Key feature bullets
• Why Apple Watch SE—All the essentials to help you be motivated and active, keep connected, track your health, and stay safe. The Smart Stack and redesigned apps in watchOS 10 help you see more information at a glance. With features like Crash Detection and enhanced workout metrics, Apple Watch SE is a better value than ever.
• Carbon neutral—Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) paired with the latest Sport Loop is carbon neutral.
• Health and safety features—Get help when you need it with Fall Detection, Crash Detection, and Emergency SOS. Get deep insights into your health, including notifications if you have an unusually high or low heart rate.
• Simply compatible—It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices easily. Apple Watch SE requires iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later.
• Swimproof and stylish—Water resistance rating of 50 meters. Three finishes. And a color-matched back case made with a production process that reduces its carbon emissions.
• Easily customizable—With watch bands in a range of styles, materials, and colors and fully customizable watch faces, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.
• A powerful fitness partner—The Workout app gives you a range of ways to train plus advanced metrics for more insights about your workout performance.
• Stay connected—Send a text, take a call, listen to music and podcasts, or call for help with Emergency SOS. Apple Watch SE (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
• Advanced health features—See how much time you spent in REM, Core, or Deep sleep with sleep stages. And take note of your state of mind to help build emotional awareness and resilience.
• Innovative safety features—Fall Detection and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash. And Emergency SOS lets you call for help with the press of a button.