The Apple AirTag is not waterproof, but it is water-resistant. It can withstand splashes of water and light rain.The Apple AirTag is not waterproof, but it is water-resistant. It can withstand splashes of water and light rain.The Apple AirTag is not waterproof, but it is water-resistant. It can withstand splashes of water and light rain.
Lose your knack for losing things. A very simple method of keeping track of your belongings. Attach one to your keys. Add another to your bag. They instantly appear on your radar in the Find My app, which you can also use to locate lost Apple devices and stay in touch with loved ones.
When something has an AirTag attached, losing something like your wallet doesn’t have to be a huge concern. Go to the new Items page in the Find My app to play a sound on the built-in speaker, or ask Siri to find your wallet by saying “Hey Siri.” Simply follow the sound to end your search if it’s nearby, such as behind the couch or in the room next door.
Your iPhone’s Precision Finding feature can direct you directly to your AirTag if it’s nearby. Thanks to ultra-wideband technology, you will be able to view the distance to your AirTag and the right direction to go.
The Find My network, which consists of hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices throughout the world, assists in finding your AirTag when you’ve left something behind that is far away, like at the beach or the gym. Additionally, it is made with your privacy in mind at every turn.
- Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra-Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)
- Find items farther away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
- Put AirTag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when it’s detected in the Find My network
- All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy
- Location data and history are never stored on AirTag
- Replaceable battery lasts over a year
- AirTag is IP67 water and dust resistant
- Make AirTag yours with a range of colourful accessories
How does it work?
Your AirTag sends a secure Bluetooth signal that other adjacent Find My network devices can pick up on. These gadgets broadcast your AirTag’s location to iCloud, where you may view it on a map in the Find My app. Your privacy is protected during the entire procedure via anonymity and encryption. There is no need to be concerned about battery life or data usage because it is efficient.
Size and Weight
Diameter: 31.9 mm (1.26 inches)
Height: 8.0 mm (0.31 inch)
Weight: 11 grams