The next-generation USB cables from ADAM elements not only offer convenient, reliable connectivity, but also sturdy construction and superior quality over the original ones in the market.
- Strengthened connector with aluminium casing ensures a long-lasting product life
- Nylon braided cable and SR strengthened connectors for improved durability
- Seamless USB connector provides stable data transmission
- Adhesive strap included, say goodbye to all the mess
- Charging your USB-C Laptop at full 100W: The CASA C200 is a USB-C Male to USB-C Male cable. All USB Type-C devices are supported. It can connect your USB-C laptop and smartphone via the same port. The C200 is compliant with the USB 2.0 standard and has a maximum transmission speed of 480Mbps, which is sufficient for most data syncing tasks.
- Full-speed charging: Unlike many other cables, the C200 can deliver 100W (20V/5A) of charging power, which is enough to fully charge a 15-inch MacBook Pro and other USB-C laptops.
- 3-year warranty: With the assuring three-year warranty, ADAM elements cables come in Black, Grey or ADAM signature Red for you to separate the usage or to match your personal style.
- Strong and firm: Strong connector with aluminium casing provides a strong and firm product life. Nylon braided cable and SR-strengthened connectors improve durability.
- Nylon braided cable: The unique nylon braided ADAM elements cable distinguishes itself from ordinary white ones and is much more durable, while the SR-strengthened connectors withstand more usage cycles and intensive, even harsh, pulling actions.
- No mess velcro strap: For those who like to keep everything in order, each ADAM elements cable comes with a complimentary velcro strap that tidies up the otherwise messy bundle in place.
- Best charging cable: It’s a good idea to keep a 100W cable because charging a laptop with lower wattage cable takes much longer.