Acton II may be compact, but its sound is nothing short of large. With Bluetooth 5.0 technology you can play your music in glorious, stereo sound with no wires required. Bluetooth 5.0 provides superior wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet while maintaining connectivity. This speaker features multi-host functionality to customise your listening experience & you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.
This dynamic compact speaker features –
- One 30 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer.
- Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters.
- Larger-than-life sound:
- Acton II may be compact, but its sound is nothing short of large. It delivers a well-balanced, powerful audio experience, yet can fit in the tiniest of spaces.
- Wirelessly connect:
- Bluetooth 5.0 delivers superior wireless sound over a range of up to 30 feet while remaining connected. Stream music to your speaker wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Iconic Marshall design:
- This speaker combines cutting-edge technology with iconic Marshall design to deliver powerful sound while maintaining a classic appearance. You’ll want to display this speaker proudly in any room.
- Customise your sound:
- Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements. Just use the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speaker’s top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in.
- Wired connectivity:
- Bluetooth 5.0 is not the only way to connect. For an analogue listening experience, use the 3.5 mm input.
- Multi-host functionality:
- This speaker has multi-host functionality, allowing you to connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices with ease. You and a friend can now take turns playing whatever music you want to hear.
- Marshall Bluetooth app:
- In addition to the analogue control knobs, you can customise your listening experience or control the music you’re listening to with the Marshall Bluetooth app.
What’s in the box:
- Acton II Bluetooth speaker
- Quick start guide
- Legal and safety information
- Mains lead